For this look, I used the MAC Objects of Affection collection for holiday 2014 pigment and glitter set. Foiling pigments is something that can really step up your eye shadow game. Pigments, when applied dry, can be average but when you moisten your brush they turn into some hardcore guilty pleasures for your eyelid. So, we danced a little dance together.
The set is seriously warm toned and contains 4 pigments and a glitter, labeled as such:
- Whisper Pink – a beige pink with pearly shimmer
- Tan – pink toned bronze (one of more popular MAC pigments; permanently available)
- Rose – a true rose gold (another popular MAC pigment; permanently available)
- Reigning Riches – copper glitter
- Heritage Rouge – dark brown plum
For this look, I used the first three pigments listed and then added Urban Decay Flash shade and Matt Rosen from The Balm Meet Matte Nude palette. The swatches you see are made when pigment was mixed with a drop of water.